PREP TIME: 20 min | COOK TIME: 20 min TOTAL TIME: 40 min | YIELDS: 5 servings
|1-8 oz pkg||Artisola Organic Spinach & Cheese Ravioli|
|15 oz||marinara sauce|
|1/4 cup||olive oil|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1 lb||baby spinach|
|1||egg, lightly beaten|
|1/2 cup||parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 1/2 cup||mozzarella cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and pepper to taste|
|keep organic by using 100% organic ingredients|
- Line 5 cups of a muffin tin with parchment as a liner. Preheat the oven to 400° F and position the rack in the middle.
- Cook the ravioli 1 minute less than the package directions. Drain the ravioli well and let cool.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant, stirring constantly.
- Add in the spinach and season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 3 minutes until wilted. Remove spinach from skillet and drain any excess liquid through a strainer.
- Place the drained spinach in a bowl and mix in the egg and parmesan cheese well.
- To Assemble and Serve: Spoon 1 Tablespoon of the marinara sauce into each of the 5 muffin cups.
- Place a ravioli on top.
- Top with 1 Tablespoon of the spinach and egg mixture.
- Top with 1 Tablespoon of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with another ravioli.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of the marinara sauce on top.
- Top with 1 Tablespoon of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat for all 5 muffin cups.
- Slide the muffin tin into the oven and bake until hot and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Heat up the remaining tomato sauce in a small saucepan and serve on the side. Enjoy!